9 Best Call Centre Jobs in the US for 2022
10 Best Call Centre Jobs in the US for 2022
There are so many Call Centre jobs out there, but not all of them have the same benefits or job perks. If you’re looking to get into the Call Centre industry, it’s important to choose a company that offers these 10 best Call Centre Jobs in the US for 2022 and beyond.
1) Customer Service Representative
Call Centre agents perform a wide variety of jobs, everything from providing direct customer service to selling and upselling services. The good news is that most call centres are virtual and there’s no need to commute long distances or wear fancy business clothes.
It may be a little harder to find call centre jobs without previous experience, but with patience, you should be able to find some legitimate call centre jobs at home opportunities.
Call Centre Jobs Details
Salary – – $14 an hour
Job Type – – Full-time
Requirements to Work from Home:
- You must have Brilliant Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speed must be good, the faster the better!
- Wireless or Satellite ISPs are not compatible with Systems.
- A place away from Noise and any Disturbance
- High School Diploma or GED is compulsory
- Must have One Year of Customer Working Experience
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills must be Perfect
- Perfect Active listening skills
- Superb Problem Solving Skills
You will have your desk and can work remotely. You won’t get rich from these entry-level positions, but if you’re looking for a job that doesn’t require much special skillset you might want to consider pursuing a Call Centre career from home.
2) Bilingual Sales Consultant
Call Centre jobs from home are becoming more and more popular as people have to figure out new ways to make a living. Since we’re on an island, many Jamaicans are turning to Call Centre Jobs from home with many international brands such as Apple, Microsoft, HP and Dell etc.
Setting up your own Call Centre business is ideal for entrepreneurs who have great customer service skills, excellent verbal communication skills and can speak more than one language fluently.
What We Can Offer YOU!
- Competitive Salaries and many benefits
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible work Arrangements
- Opportunities for growth
- A Great place to work across our Enterprise!
Call Centre Jobs – Requirements
- 3+ Years of related work experience in a service environment
- High school diploma or GED
- State of Florida 2-40 Health insurance license upon Hire
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Perfect Experience using MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Internet.
This bicultural business concept enables you to earn additional income by doing what you already know how to do best – helping others!
Another option is a bilingual sales consultant available through Outsource2india BPO Jamaica Limited where you can work as an individual or find a business partner.
3) Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality assurance jobs are not what they used to be. They’re more in demand than ever before as companies begin to shift their focus from total cost of ownership (TCO) and cost per action (CPA) models to a far more profitable Lifetime Value (LTV) model.
Call Centre Jobs Details – – Full-time
- Degree preferred but is not Required
- Great Troubleshooting skills
- Positive & Mature attitude
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to work in a Team Environment and Work alone.
Quality assurance analysts will still be on hand to review work done by others, but now you’ll also be required to talk directly with clients, monitor tasks, report on successes and failures and brainstorm new ideas that will yield better results.
Call Centre Jobs – This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a desk job but doesn’t want one which limits his or her ability to interact with others.
4) Telemarketing Sales Consultant
Telemarketing Sales Consultants are responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service as they serve customers by providing product and service information over the phone. This role requires strong communication skills.
- Education: High school Graduate. Knowledge of sales principles is essential. A College degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing is preferred. Vocational training of a Technical Nature is desired.
- Experience: 2+ years of work experience in mechanical/technical service areas and/or customer service. Working knowledge of personal computers is required. Foreign language skills are preferred.
- Supervision: Works under limited supervision. Predominantly handles matters on their initiative.
- Responsibility: Exercises a high degree of judgment. Questionable matters are referred to the Supervisor or Manager.
Telemarketing Sales Consultants can work from anywhere, so long as they have internet access. Training is usually done online or over the phone and generally takes around two weeks.
5) Executive Assistant
These assistants work with senior-level executives and are often found in large, international companies. With considerable technical know-how and high-level communication skills, Executive Assistants can take on projects of their own and handle various office operations. Plus, they have access to resources that those on lower rungs do not, including budget reports and business plans.
Call Centre Jobs Details – – Part-time
While employment opportunities are expected to rise by nine per cent from 2016 to 2026, according to the online job site Indeed, Executive Assistants can expect fairly steep competition when applying for a position because there will be many more applicants than actual jobs available.
6) Data Entry Operator
You may have heard of data entry. You’ve probably typed a bit of data somewhere on your computer before, but now you get to do it from home! With everything from surveys to sales call notes to medical information collection, there are plenty of opportunities for every skill level and interest.
Call Centre Jobs Details
Salary – – $12.75 an Hour
If you’re looking for work as a Data Entry Operator at home, start by reviewing these 13 Companies Hiring Remote Data Entry Operators.
7) Product Development Officer
What is a Product Development Officer? A Product Development Officer, or P.D.O., acts as an intermediary between product developers and marketing managers.
They typically work with a team of other Product Development Officers to develop targeted products, figure out new marketing strategies and help their company see a bigger return on their investments.
Top 3 Companies to Apply for New Product Development Managers in the United States
Pays $56.79per Hour
Pays $53.64 per Hour
While you might think that would mean extensive experience with software development, there are plenty of companies out there that hire people without that expertise and train them in-house.
The job can take many forms; at some Call Centres, you’ll be dealing with clients directly while others offer more behind-the-scenes support roles.
8) Claims Handler
The health insurance industry is growing at an unprecedented rate. Health insurance Call Centres can have a lot of high-pressure moments and unexpected problems to deal with, but it’s a rewarding field that many people find very satisfying.
If you’re looking for a way to put your empathy and listening skills to good use while helping people, claims handlers may be right up your alley.
Call Centre Jobs Details
1 Year of Experience Required
Skills & Knowledge
- Brilliant Oral and Written Communication
- Complete Info and Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a Team Environment
They take calls from members or patients and are responsible for understanding their coverage and handling any issues they may have, often with time-sensitive information.
Claims handlers need a background in health insurance, customer service skills and strong communication skills; you should also understand medical terminology if possible.
9) Social Media Manager
Social media marketing is a popular and vital part of any business strategy, no matter what industry you’re in. Businesses that use social media effectively find it increases traffic to their website, and some will even say it can improve SEO—though there’s plenty of debate around that.
Either way, if you’re working as a marketer these days, chances are you’ll end up being primarily focused on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Call Centre Jobs Details
- Minimum 3 years in Social Media, Marketing Required
- Passion for what you do. You’re Creative and results-oriented and Love how Branding.
- You LOVE internet culture. You live on social.
Social media managers need to be good with computers and technology, but they also need to be able to interact with people—both customers and other staff members at their company. It’s all about balancing new technology with face-to-face communication skills.